MyMedRec is a portable up to date health record that can be easily shared with your family, doctor, nurse, pharmacist or anyone else involved in your healthcare. It keeps track of the medicines that you and your family members are taking and many other elements related to your health. Use it to remind you when to take a dose and when to refill your prescription. With MyMedRec, all of your important health information is saved in one easily accessible place.
MyMedRec was designed by Canada's leading healthcare associations as a safe and smart way to help you get the most out of your medicines.
Use MyMedRec to record the following:
• Medications and natural products
• Blood Pressure
• Healthcare providers
• Notes to self regarding your health
• Medication and natural products dose reminders
• A record of when you took your medicines
• A separate archive for medicines you are no longer taking
• Multiple profiles allows you to keep track of your family's health information
• Easily add entries to your Android calendar for prescription refills, medical appointments and when you are next scheduled to receive an immunization
• Email parts or all of your health profile and the history of when you took your medication
• Additional security is provided by an optional separate password and all of your data being encrypted when you lock your phone with a passcode
MyMedRec was developed with input from the following leading healthcare associations:
• Rx&D (Canada's Research-Based Pharmaceutical Companies)
• Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
• Canadian Pharmacists (CPhA)
• Canadian Nurses Association (CNA)
• Victorian Order of Nurses (VON)
• The Best Medicines Coalition (BMC)
• The Institute for Safe Medication Practices Canada (ISMP Canada)
MyMedRec is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-11-06. The program can be installed on Android.
MyMedRec (version 1.04) has a file size of 763.90 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.